How to Turn on Noise Cancelling on AirPods
The AirPods Pro and AirPods Max have Active Noise Cancellation features that could be interchangeably switched on with two other noise-control modes which are Transparency Mode or Off. If you would like to zone out and listen to your music, or maybe you’re having an important meeting and would like to cancel the noise in your surroundings, it would be perfect for you to switch to ANC mode. So how do you turn on the noise-cancelling feature on AirPods?
How to Turn on Noise Cancelling on AirPods on your iPhone or iPad
Turn your ANC on through your iOS or iPadOS device.
1. Wear your AirPods Max or both AirPods of your AirPods Pro
2. Open Control Center
3. Touch and hold the volume slider of your AirPods until additional controls show up
4. Tap the Noise Cancellation icon on the left.
How to Turn on Noise Cancelling on AirPods on your Android
You may also use your Noise Cancellation feature on your Android device. Here’s how:
1. Tap on your screen and select More
2. Choose Settings
3. Tap on Noise Cancellation
How to Turn on Noise Cancelling on AirPods on your Mac
First, connect your AirPods on your Mac.
1. Click the AirPods icon in the menu bar of your Mac. This shows you the volume control of your AirPods. If you don’t see this on your top-right, you could also go to Apple Menu > System Preferences > Sound > Show Sound in menu bar then click the icon in your menu bar.
2. Choose your AirPods Pro or AirPods Max
3. Select Noise Cancellation to activate your ANC.
How to Turn on Noise Cancelling on AirPods on your Apple Watch
Your Apple Watch can also activate your ANC. Here’s how:
1. Tap the AirPlay icon
2. Tap Noise Cancellation
That’s it. Easy, right?
How to Turn on Noise Cancelling on AirPods Pro
You may opt to activate ANC without taking a hold of your device/s. Wear both AirPods and press and hold the force sensor (it’s the stick of your AirPods Pro). This lets you switch from ANC, Transparency Mode, and Off.
How to Turn on Noise Cancelling on AirPods Max
When wearing the AirPods Max, press the noise control button. Like the AirPods Pro, this button lets you switch your noise control from ANC, Transparency, and Off
Activating your ANC lets you focus on your AirPods’ audio so it would be perfect when you’re in an important call or when you just want to leave your surroundings’ sound behind. Your AirPods Pro or AirPods Max made it easy for you to switch on the noise-control modes. It’s also easy when done through your devices.
Share with us why you turn on your Active Noise Cancellation feature.